Following a successful event in 2017, Alpinestars has announced that MTB Trail Attack will be returning on 22nd July 2018 at Hamsterley Forest.
‘MTB Trail Attack allows riders to compete in an open format to try and set their fastest times down the trail. 200 riders will be given 4 hours to blast down the trails before the field is cut in half, with the fastest half of the field progressing to the next heat. After 90 minutes, the top 32 riders will get one last run down the trail for the chance to be crowned the Alpinestars Trail Attack Champion.”
How it Works
- Set your fastest time over an unlimited number of runs down Transmission, Accelerator and Nitrous trails.
- Timing on four big screens, including split timing by trail, allows you to plan how many runs you need to take in order to qualify for the next heat.
- After 4 hours the field will be cut in half, with the fastest riders progressing to the next heat where the slate is wiped clean.
- After a further 90 minutes to record a new fastest time, the final 32 riders will progress to the final round – one opportunity to lay down their fastest run of the day.
- The Alpinestars Trail Attack Champions in each category will be crowned.
2018 Course Preview
More info at: http://www.alpinestarsmtbtrailattack.com